WAIT – BEFORE YOU LEAVE!
As a show of appreciation for ordering training from Licensing4Profits.com, I’d like to offer you a 50% discount on one of my most special programs “University IP – The Billion Dollar Startup Secret“. It normally sells for $299 but you will get it for just $149 right now.
You get the University IP audio seminar mp3, the University IP Reference Notes Workbook (32-page PDF) and University IP Audio Transcribed Book (18-page PDF).
Just click the blue “Add to Cart” or “Checkout” button below and it will be added to your cart, then click the “Purchase” button and it yours along with your current purchase.
Did you know there is an untapped billion dollar opportunity for startup companies? It’s called University Intellectual Property and many of the largest and most successful products and companies today were created on technologies licensed from Universities including the V-chip, Habitrol Nicotine Patch, Google and Cochlear implant hearing devise. With over 40,000 licensing agreements and nearly 5,000 companies spun out of University IP, startups and companies with their roots in the US university system now contribute $40 billion a year to the country’s economy.
Universities often have innovative individuals performing cutting edge research and pioneering the development of new ingenious technologies. As a result, many universities hold core patents and fundamental know-how for breakthrough technologies. And it’s a virtual goldmine of commercial ready technologies and products just waiting for a startup company to license.
Obtaining a license from a university to its newly developed technologies allows a startup to gain early access to these technologies, and often at a price tag that is significantly lower than developing the products or technology internally. “University IP – The Billion Dollar Startup Secret” will introduce you to these billion dollar startup opportunities and you’ll learn:
- What is University Intellectual property and how to find them in your own backyard.
- What type of licenses are being offered and what is the process of acquiring these university licenses.
- The first thing a startup MUST do before submitting a licensing proposal.
- Understanding some of the key licensing terms and which ones must be included in a startup agreement.
- How to lock up the licensing rights without a formed business.
- How to license the University IP for little or no upfront money.
- What funding sources are available and how a startup can access these funding sources.
- And much more….
To learn all about this, click the “Add to Cart” button to add this to your order…