Includes: 30 minute audio seminar
32 Page audio transcribed book
18 Page Reference Notes
Sample Licensing Agreement
University IP Course
The University IP Course is a goldmine of wealth and knowledge. The course is presented in a step-by step format so you can’t go wrong with pursuing this untapped venture. If someone will put the effort in the process presented in the course, you can’t go wrong. You will be able to establish yourself and company along the way with great profits
Listen to sample of audio workshop
Find out how to tap billions of dollars in market ready IP to launch a start-up business.
With over 40,000 licensing agreements and nearly 5,000 companies spun out of University IP, start-ups and companies with their roots in the US university system now contribute $40 billion a year to the country’s economy. Universities often have creative people performing leading research and pioneering the development of new ingenious technologies. As a result, many universities hold core patents and fundamental knowhow for breakthrough technologies. And it’s a virtual goldmine of commercial ready technologies and products just waiting for a start-up company to license.
Obtaining a license from a university to its newly developed technologies allows a start-up to gain early access to these technologies, and often at a price tag that is lower than developing the products or technology internally. Licensing University IP will teach you how to tap into this billion dollar start-up opportunity.
- What is University Intellectual property and how to find them in your own backyard
- What type of licenses are offered and what is the process of acquiring these university licenses
- The first thing a start-up MUST do before submitting a licensing proposal
- Understanding some of the key licensing terms and which ones must be included in a start-up agreement
- How to lock up the licensing rights without a formed business
- How to license the University IP for little or no upfront money
- What funding sources are available and how a start-up can use these funding sources
- And much more….