Licensees Don’t License IP…They License Money
The IP Attraction Factor
5 Key Steps to Building Your IP Value
Value is what licensing partners are looking for. IP that does something better, in a different way, at a lower cost, and/or more effectively. No matter what kind of intellectual property you own, there are certain actions you must take to create value. It’s more than just obtaining a patent, copyright, or trademark. Without action, the value of your intellectual property remains trapped.
This e-course will focus on 5 key steps to creating value – what they are and how to use them to build value for your intellectual property:
1. Innovation – Breaking through the IP Clutter
2. Securing the IP Legal Rights – What You Should Know Before Filing for Registration
3. Marketability & Profitability – The Two Most Important Parts to Your IP
4. The IP Lifecycle – Maximizing the Money Making Power of Your IP
5. From Lukewarm to Red-hot – How Market Dynamics can Change the Value of Your IP
These pillars are important to all types of intellectual property – patents, trademarks, copyrights and know-how – and the more you understand how to use these value building pillars, the better you will be able to create enormous money making licensing deals.