Have you created a new product, brand, software application, book, video game, technology, or other type of intellectual property? Are you looking for ways to make money with your IP but are not sure where to start?
Welcome to the Guerrilla Licensing E-Course: 7 Low Cost and No Cost Ways to Promote Your IP Licensing Deals
Over the next 7 days, you’ll learn about seven no-cost and low-cost strategies to promote your IP licensing opportunity and turn it into money-making deals.
Here’s a list of what you’ll find out during this email licensing lesson:
1. How to use the “Sweetheart Deal” to get your first IP licensing partner
2. How to create Your IP Opportunity “Buzz” using free PR
3. How a big licensing partner could magnify your IP attraction factor
4. How to build your licensing platform using social media
5. Two ways to create an IP demo video that excites potential IP Partners
6. How to let your customers sell your IP licensing opportunity
7. How to make a big impression for a small budget at Tradeshows
The biggest money-making opportunity of the 21st century is intellectual property. In fact, IP is the biggest and most valuable asset in the worlds. And the key to building wealth in this new economy is having the know-how and skills to transform IP into money-making licensing deals.
Rand Brenner is an IP professional whose passion is helping inventors, startups, and businesses of all sizes use licensing to turn their IP into income-producing products, services, and technologies. His decades of experience run the gamut from medical devices to food technology to consumer products. He’s licensed some of the biggest Hollywood entertainment blockbusters including the Batman Movies (1 and 2), and the number one kid’s action TV show, the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Rand speaks about licensing and is a featured speaker at investment conferences, trade shows, colleges and startup events. He’s a published writer with articles appearing in several prestigious trade magazine including The Licensing Journal, Intellectual Property Magazine, and License India. Rand also mentors at the Cal State Fullerton School of Business and Economics and is a judge for their startup business plan competitions.