Licensing Is a Money-Making Process.
Not Just a Legal Protection Process.
Once You’ve Protected Your IP,
Your Immediate Next Step Is
Licensing It For Income…
Most people generally think of intellectual property (IP) only as the protection of their patents, trademarks and copyrights.
It is a massive loss of time and potential to focus only on the protection of your intellectual property. The most important thing in any and every business is – generating revenue!
Without income, without revenue, you don’t have a business.
If you’ve already established sufficient protection of your IP and focused on more layers of legal protection activities with your IP – you’ve been focused on the wrong things.
Why? Because once you’ve established sufficient protection, the next most immediate steps are licensing steps. The steps that will bring you closer to recovering all the time, money, blood sweat and tears you’ve invested into your IP.
Why wait any longer to start licensing and earning revenue from your intellectual property than you have to? This is a business and cash flow is the name of the game in any business. The sooner you can reach cash flow, the better for your business and the better for YOU.
At the licensing stage, it’s time to make money.
The Condensed Licensing Process
Step One – Securing Intellectual Property Rights
You do this by creating and registering it as a trademark, patent or copyright to make sure it’s protected.
Step Two – Finding the Right Partners to License
The true power of licensing is harnessed by connecting with the people who have the expertise and resources to make, market and sell the products, services and technologies created from the intellectual property.
Step Three – Licensing Rights Through Agreements and Get Paid
This is the outline of how fortunes are made. Enormous wealth is created through these 3 simple condensed licensing steps that make up the money-making “Licensing Process”.
The fact of the matter is that licensing is a simple, low-risk and incredibly powerful tool – once you’ve got a solid understanding of what activities separate it from the legal protection process.
People spend more time on legal protection than they should after it’s been sufficiently established. They wrongly think that this will help them make more money in the future when the reality is that it severely delays their income generation.
It’s not a question of “IF” licensing works. It’s already proven. You just need to start performing the licensing activities that lead to income being generated. But, you must know the activities that move you in your desired direction and reduce or eliminate the others.
Most people don’t make money with their IP simply because they can’t distinguish between the income generation activities of licensing vs. the legal protection activities of licensing.
That’s why I’ve decided to release this never-before-seen training product for you.
Introducing “The Money vs. the Legal Side of Licensing”
In the 2 Sides of Licensing section of the training you’ll learn about:
- The IP System. This is the foundation which creates the IP. It’s most commonly known as the legal means for protecting creativity, knowledge and helps the creator have a legal right to prevent others from using their creativity and knowledge.
- The money making side. This brings the owner of the IP together with the people that know how to market and sell it (commercialize).
- The legal contract side. Where the owner transfers rights to use the IP to another person for a price while keeping ownership of the asset.
Then, there’s “The Money-Making Process”. This covers a 5-step licensing process:
- Step 1 – Development & Protection – The development and protection of the IP and the right questions to ask at this stage on the opportunities represented.
- Step 2 – Marketing – Packaging the benefits of your intellectual property into different marketing materials and finding licensees and connecting with them.
- Step 3 – Negotiation – The different terms and types of payment structures. You’ll learn about advances, royalties calculated on gross sales vs. net sales and different royalty ranges.
- Step 4 – Contract – This is the formalizing of what’s agreed in the negotiation.
- Step 5 – Generate Revenue – When the licensee receives the transfer of rights, markets or uses your IP and pays you.
Pillar 1 – Licensing Spells Opportunity
- Why demand for IP worldwide is growing.
- 6 sources that create IP at an incredible pace that you can contact to make deals with.
- Opportunities for startups to build a business IP that’s lying around waiting for someone to do something with it.
Pillar 2 – A Framework to Unite
- The necessary parties that come together to make licensing deals happen successfully.
- If you’re an idea person, why you should look for businesses and marketers to license to.
- If you’re a business, why you should look for idea people to license from.
- Other experts to bring on to your team to facilitate deals for you.
Pillar 3 – The Fast Track To The Market Place
- Why licensing is a fast-track to the marketplace with your IP.
- How licensing is a better, safer alternative to starting a business with your IP.
- How businesses can fast-track their growth by bringing new IP into their company when they run out of ideas.
Pillar 4 – Licensing Attracts Resources
- Why licensing is a great mechanism to use other people’s resources (OPR).
- If you think you need capital, why changing your mindset can help you achieve the same goals with licensing.
- How any gap or lack of resources can be overcome once you know what deals to make.
Pillar 5 – Licensing Multiplies Income
- How licensing generates multiple sources of income that are hard to come by from other business models.
- The “Multiplier Effect” of licensing income that diversifies your income streams.
- The beauty of “Recurring Income” from licensing income where once you’ve done the work once, you collect royalties on an ongoing basis.
Pillar 6 – Licensing Is Lucrative
- The high margins of licensing income.
- The “low risk, high return” of licensing income.
- Why getting a small piece of a bigger pie with licensing is better than keeping a bigger share or little to nothing.
Pillar 7 – Licensing Operates Globally
- How the internet makes it easy to license anything anywhere in the world.
- Why licensing operates the same all over the world.
- The opportunities licensing creates for ambitious business people, entrepreneurs and idea people.
- How global licensing give you access to unlimited sources of IP and businesses to work with.
If you’ve already protected your IP, this training will get you moving straight into the licensing process to generate income. If you haven’t protected your IP yet, this training helps save you time and money by focusing only on what you need to protect to make money with your IP. You’ll get much further ahead than others still stuck getting unnecessary protection for their IP.
But Wait, There’s More.
You Also Get 3 Special Bonuses Below:
Free Bonus #1 – Licensing Compass (20-Minute Mini-Coaching Session – $150 Value)
Even with all the information, you need to talk to an objective expert about where you are in the process. This 20-minute one-on-one telephone coaching session will help you get an expert opinion on whether you’re ready to go straight to the licensing process based on what you’ve done with your IP.
Free Bonus #2 – Licensing Secrets of the Pros (PDF Special Report – $79 Value)
Have you ever had an idea but didn’t know how to exploit it or what to do with it? Have you ever seen someone else’s idea that you knew you could something with but didn’t know what to do? If you have, then this is your guide.
This special report lays out the insider secrets to finding and negotiating the closest thing to a monopoly as possible with licensing. You’ll also discover specific negotiation strategies for your licensing terms such as royalties (and advances against royalties), performance guarantees as well as tips and tricks for negotiating exclusivity and reducing risks.
Free Bonus #3 – 6 Step Licensing Plan (MP4 Video Training – $49 Value)
This video training is your money-making roadmap. It takes you through the key factors that make IP licensable, how to identify the right partners, presenting the benefits to partners and how to use costs, numbers and forecasts to add impact to your offer to secure agreement for your deal. This includes a “Financial Analysis Calculator” and a “Fast Start Licensing Plan Template”.
Instead, I’ll just make you a straight offer to accept or decline.
How To Order Your Copy of
“The Money vs. The Legal Side of Licensing” and
Get Instant Access 24/7, Anytime Day or Night, 7 Days A Week
With Secure Ordering For Your Protection…
You can instantly download the entire “The Money vs. The Legal Side of Licensing” package right now at the special discount and immediately be in possession of a real world licensing training that puts you on the fastest path to making money with your IP.
And in addition you are covered by my 30-Day Totally Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
I’ve made it that much easier for you get access to key information that overcomes one of the biggest obstacles that blocks most IP owners from succeeding in licensing. Just one insight could save you years of lost time and lost earnings by accelerating your progress towards your next licensing deal.
If that’s something you value, then make sure you take advantage of this special offer and place your order before the special offer disappears.
Again, this special offer is only valid until midnight (PST) on Friday. After that, you won’t find this offer at this price anywhere else for another 12 months… or maybe never again.
Get it while it’s available. And that is why I urge you to act now by clicking the order button below:
To Your Massive Success,